The Management of The Benedictine Campus wishes to inform all intended applicants that application into various programs for 2023 admission exercises is ongoing.
Before getting more details about How to Apply for the Benedictine Campus Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on Benedictine Campus Application Requirement, Benedictine Campus Application Dates, Benedictine Campus Application for Admission, Benedictine Campus Admission Applications…
Table of Contents
- 1 Benedictine Campus Application Dates for Admission
- 2 Benedictine Campus Application Requirements
- 3 How to Apply at KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing Needed Documents
- 4 Benedictine Campus Online Application Form
- 5 Contact Benedictine Campus for Help
Benedictine Campus Application Dates for Admission
Benedictine Campus Application Closing Date is 31 August
Benedictine Campus Application Requirements
The Benedictine Campus Admission/Application Requirements are available below.
Things to Note Before Applying Online to Nursing School:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- The NSC Certificate
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number.
- Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number/email, the outcome of your application will be sent via SMS/email.
Benedictine Campus Needed Documents
If you are looking forward to studying at Benedictine Campus, the following documents must be submitted with your application – copies of documents to be certified.
- Certified copy of matric certificate and identity document.
- Proof of residence or affidavit.
How to Apply at KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing Needed Documents
Below are the steps to apply at KwaZulu-Natal College of Nursing;
Navigate to – https://kzncn.kznhealth.gov.za/login.asp
Click the button “Apply for 2023″ to complete your profile.
Upload Certified “Copy of matric certificate and identity document and Proof of residence or affidavit” with your online application.
Then, click the “apply now” button on the student details page to complete your application .
- All certificates and addresses will be verified for authenticity.
- Certified documents must not be older than 6 months.
- Due to the large number of applications expected; only successful applicants will be notified.
- No registered mail will be accepted.
Benedictine Campus Online Application Form
Below is listed Benedictine Campus Online Application Form portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
Admission to all Benedictine Campus study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students Benedictine Campus is able to accommodate per programme.
Please note the Closing Date for Applications.
Contact Benedictine Campus for Help
For more information on how to apply to the Benedictine Campus, you can visit the official website.
Possibly, you can contact the Benedictine Campus’s Admissions Department using the link below.