The Management of The Bloemfontein MediClinic wishes to inform all intended applicants that application into various programs for 2024 admission exercises is ongoing.
FAQs: “Mediclinic application form 2024, Mediclinic application form 2024 pdf, Mediclinic learnership 2024 application forms, Mediclinic website, Mediclinic vacancies available, Mediclinic learnership 2024, Mediclinic careers login, legaeMediclinic vacancies…”
Table of Contents
Bloemfontein MediClinic Application Dates for Admission
Mediclinic PTY (Ltd)- Learning centre – Tshwane Region Application Closing Date is JULY 31
Bloemfontein MediClinic Application Requirements
The Bloemfontein MediClinic Admission/Application Requirements is available below.
Things to Note Before Applying Online to Nursing School:
- Make sure that you meet the minimum academic requirements.
- Ensure that you have a valid email address and cell phone number where Mediclinic can reach you.
- Collect electronic copies of the below-required documents:
- Certificate copy of Grade 12 results, Vocational Certificate or final Grade 11 result.
- Certified copy of your South African ID document
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ to start the process. Complete all the required fields as requested, then ‘Save’ and then ‘Apply’.
- Follow the ‘How to Apply’ instructions (Section C) to complete the application for training.
Bloemfontein MediClinic Needed Documents
- Copy of your National Senior Certificate
- Basic Information (First Name, Last Name, National ID number)
➡ SEE: Bloemfontein MediClinic Admission Requirements
Bloemfontein MediClinic Application Details
Applications for the above qualifications for 2024 are now open, see the link to the School’s Application form below.
Applications to Be Sent To:
- Internal: Electronic application via the training and development consultant of the clinical facility.
- External: Apply online via the Mediclinic website.
How to Apply for admission at Bloemfontein MediClinic
Below are the steps to apply for study at Bloemfontein MediClinic;
Click here to register.
Click on Opportunities (log in may be required if you are not already logged in).
Select the programme (advertisement) that you are interested in.
Click on ‘View Details’ to open the advertisement.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and then click on ‘Apply’
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
Admission to all Bloemfontein MediClinic study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students Bloemfontein MediClinic are able to accommodate per programme.
Banking details will only be provided to qualifying applicants.
Mediclinic reserves the right to change the dates according to available operational requirements.
Applicants may only apply for one study course.
The process takes a few weeks and will only be finalised two weeks after the closing date.
Details regarding psychometric assessment will be communicated three weeks after the closing date.
You may have to travel at your own cost to the nearest approved learning centre in your area and the allocated hospital for theoretical and clinical instructions.
Placements are not guaranteed.
Please take note of registration dates as no late applications will be accepted after the closing date.
All learning areas do not always have an intake.
Please note the Closing Date for Applications.
Contact Bloemfontein MediClinic for Help
For more information on how to apply to the Bloemfontein MediClinic, you can visit the official website.
Possibly, you can contact the Bloemfontein MediClinic’s Admissions Department using the link below.
I like to study at bloemfontein branch at mediclinic
What is required to be a student
Can you please send me information on my email