Blouberg Local Municipality Internship Opportunity 2022 – Blouberg Local Municipality Apprenticeship Career, Blouberg Local Municipality Apprenticeship Forms, Blouberg Local Municipality Apprenticeship Training Programme, Blouberg Local Municipality Apprenticeship Opportunities 2022…
Table of Contents
Blouberg Local Municipality Internship Opportunity 2022
“BLOUBERG MUNICIPALITY hereby invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the following Internship positions.”
- Wednesday, 14 April, 202
- Western Cape
- Blouberg Local Municipality
- 12 months
- R42 0000 per annum
3x Admin Interns:
- Qualifications: Grade 12, National Diploma/B Degree in Public Admin/Man or Marketing
1x HR Intern:
- Qualifications: Grade 12, National Diploma/B Degree in HRM/Labour Relations/HRD
2x Information Technology:
- Qualifications: Grade 12, National Diploma in Information Technology
- Qualifications: Grade 12, National Diploma/B Degree in Economics/Tourism/Public Management
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons must forward their application letters accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of qualification and I.D at firstname.lastname@example.org. or hand delivery at the main office in Senwabarwana or satellite offices.
Enquiries: Mr Mashilo Ngoepe 015 505 7122 Should you not hear from us within six weeks of the closing date kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful
Please know that Blouberg Municipality is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to the implementation of the Employment Equity Act and other Labour Laws.
All applicants should list names, occupants and contact details of at least three non-relative individuals who may attest to their abilities.