The Boston City Campus Application Requirements contain the list of required documents for admission into a suitable course of study.
Related Searches: “Boston city campus south africa admission requirement pdf, Boston city campus south africa admission requirement 2023, boston city campus courses and fees, boston city campus fees, boston city campus courses and fees pdf, what courses does boston city campus offer, boston city campus online application, boston college fees pdf…”
Table of Contents
Boston City Campus Admission Requirements
If you are looking for the Boston City Campus Requirement, this information is quite helpful and can be used positively.
- Boston Campus Requirement Portal – https://www.boston.co.za/boston-city-campus/qualifications/
Therefore note that all application qualifications are subject to academic selection.
Minimum Entry Requirements
A minimum requirement for admission into the postgraduate diploma is:
- Bachelor’s Degree, NQF (HEQSF) Level 7 minimum Credits 360; or
- Advanced Diploma, NQF (HEQSF) Level 7 minimum Credits 120; or
- Equivalent qualification from a foreign higher education institution.
Alternative Entry Pathways
Several higher education qualifications may meet the requirements for admission and/or advanced placement into the postgraduate diploma:
- Bachelor of Technology, NQF (HEQSF) Level 7, minimum Credits 480; or
- Bachelor’s Degree, NQF (HEQSF) Level 8, minimum Credits 480; or
- Honours Degree or Postgraduate Diploma, NQF (HEQSF) Level 8, minimum Credits 120.
Students can also gather details on the Boston information page.
Direct all questions and queries to Boston’s official contact page.
If you are interested in fashion and beauty tips, Click here to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.