The graduate program offers opportunities to young, high potential individuals from diverse backgrounds and is designed to develop young talent for our future growth.
FAQs: “Cipla Medicine, Cipla Tablet, Cipla Products, Cipla Owner, Cipla Usa, Cipla Wikipedia, Cipla Uk, Cipla Contact Number”
Cipla Programme Advert
- Location: Gauteng
- Company: Cipla
- Closing Date: Wednesday, 19 October 2022 – 12:00
The programme provides appropriate and relevant work experience that aligns with the graduates’ skill sets and identified talents.
It aims to provide the hand-picked, graduates with real-work experience to explore and expand their raw talent within key business units.
It focuses on developing and honing technical, commercial and most importantly, leadership skills and setting the stage for dynamic growth.
We seek to recruit highly motivated, excellence-focused graduates who are willing and able to fail fast, who are innovative and collaborative; the change-makers, the insatiably curious, the socially intelligent, the resilient; the agile, the digital natives; in short, the game-changers!
We are looking for graduates who have completed their final year of study (averaging a MINIMUM 70% for final year) in the following disciplines:
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Economic Management Sciences – Finance, Acc & Business Studies
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- Human Sciences, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources
- Manufacturing – Logistics; demand planning; production; warehousing
- Natural Sciences
- Pharmacists (completed internship and community service)
- Social Science – Digital Marketing and Communications
- Supply Chain
- Project Management
How to Apply to the Cipla
As part of your application, please provide clear copies of these mandatory documents.
Note that, applications that do not include the following documentation, will not be considered:
- Certified copy of ID document, matric certificate and academic qualifications
- A one-page Resume
- Latest (most recent) academic record or transcripts
- English, read, write and speak.
- SA citizens between the ages of 21 – 28.
- High academic achievement with an overall aggregate of 70% for tertiary studies