Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP) offers a global environment that provides structured training and on-the-job-experience.
FAQs: “Cisco Packet Tracer, Cisco Networking Academy, Cisco Networking Academy Certificate, Cisco Networking Academy Free Courses
Cisco Login, Cisco Networking Academy Login, Cisco Certification, Skills for All Cisco”
CISCO Programme Advert
- Location: Gauteng
- Company: CISCO
- Closing Date: Monday, 19 September 2022 – 12:00
We will develop your sales, technical and communication skills and you will be offered the opportunity to rotate and understand diverse areas of Sales via our model of Education Exposure Experience.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a degree or related program or other academic certification, ideally in any of: Business and Management, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, MIS, Engineering or other related degrees.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to relocate for 12 months to a designated CSAP training hub as required. Immigration and relocation support will be provided should the program be delivered in training hubs as opposed to virtually.
- Technology enthusiast who enjoys innovating
- Demonstrate an eagerness to establish a long-term Sales career with Cisco South Africa
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- Ability to take complex problems, simplify them and thinking creatively to solve them.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people and who and views team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.