Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Mall of the North store has an opportunity available for a Dispensary Support Learner to join the team. The main purpose of this is to employ learners who are capable of doing and completing the learner basic pharmacist assistant course.
FAQs: “Dis-chem learner ship programme, Dis-chem learner ship programme…”
Table of Contents
Dis-chem Learner ship Programme Advert
- Location: South Africa, Limpopo
- Closing Date: Wednesday, 23 February 2022 – 12:00
- Company: Dis-chem
This course will equip learners to understand the underlying principles of all the major areas related to the pharmaceutical environment and dispensing, and promotes the notion of quality on the job learning.
- Grade 12 – Matrix or a Senior Certificate with Mathematics (HG), Life Science and or Physical Science and obtained at least an average of 50%
Staff will be employed in a Fixed Term position as Dispensary Support until such time as they are registered with the SAPC as learner basic assistants. Only once qualified as a basic pharmacist assistant will permanent employment be offered.
How to Apply to Dis-chem
- Proficiency test assessing capability to register with Pharmacy Council
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit