The management of the Durban University of Technology (DUT) has released the Application Requirement/Admission Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Durban University of Technology (DUT) Application Requirement – dut.ac.za Application Requirement, DUT Registration Requirement, available below.”
Table of Contents
DUT Application Requirement / Registration Requirement
Doctor of Philosophy in Emergency Medical Care
The minimum admission requirements to register for the Doctor of Philosophy in Emergency Medical Care degree are:
- In addition to the General Handbook for Students Rule G24 (1), candidates must be in possession of an appropriate Master’s degree in the field of Emergency Medical Care and Rescue, or they must have been granted conferment of status according to Rule G10A.
- Candidates are encouraged to refer to the General Student Handbook and the Postgraduate Student Handbook for further details.
Please note that in accordance with Rule G5, acceptance into the Doctor of Philosophy in Emergency Medical Care degree is limited and entry is therefore not guaranteed. In the event of there being more applicants than the enrolment plan allows, the following criteria will be applied for selection:
- Students must have completed their Master’s degree within the prescribed time frame as stated by the Durban University of Technology.
- An abstract of the proposed research topic must be submitted to the Departmental Research Committee for approval prior to registration.
Therefore, the DUT Application Date has been published online and can be accessed through the school website provided below.
- DUT General Requirement Portal – https://www.dut.ac.za/student_portal/student_registration/
From the Link above, you can access the DUT Application Requirement – Registration Requirement.
If there should be any difficulty, please do well by dropping a comment below and we will give you a positive reply.