The Durban University of Technology (DUT) has sent invitations to students wishing to be re-admitted after being excluded on the basis of poor performance in qualification.
Table of Contents
DUT Re-registering 2024/2025
Re-registering students can register for the academic year during the relevant registration period.
How to Apply for DUT Online Registration 2024
At DUT, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
Go to the DUT registration Portal – https://www.dut.ac.za/student_portal/student_registration
The self-service student iEnabler system portal gives you access to your student data like;
- DUT Registration Dates 2022
- Durban University of Technology Handbooks
- DUT online acceptance for first time prospective students
- Durban University of Technology Fee Booklet
Navigate to the Student Services and click on Student Self Service (web reg, results) to open the student registration login portal.
This form only works with:
- A valid student number, and
- A valid ID / Passport number, and
- A valid First & Last Name you filled in on your initial application form.
- If you have multiple names, please only use the first name.
All fields MUST be filled incorrectly!
On the login portal, fill in the required details and log in.
There is no registration that will be taking place ON campus. Registration will only be done REMOTELY using your phone, PC, Laptop, tablet, etc. wherever you are.
Online Registration is only possible if you have been given an offer, uploaded all required documents, paid the registration fee, or are funded by NSFAS.
Be patient while DUT processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest DUT Online Assistance.
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Don’t worry, reach out to the contact details below for assistance.
- WhatsApp DUT for Admissions: 0834451282/ 0834460459/ 0834541495 0834543477/ 0834516751/ 0834413766
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact DUT assistance: 031 373 5005