The management of the Ekurhuleni West TVET College (EWC) has released the Application Requirement/Admission Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Ekurhuleni West TVET College (EWC) Application Requirement – ewc.edu.za Application Requirement, Ekurhuleni West TVET College Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
The Ekurhuleni West TVET College Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission.
Table of Contents
Ekurhuleni West TVET College Admission Requirement / Application Requirement
National Certificate (vocational) NQF Courses
- To enroll for any of the NC(V) qualifications at NQF Level 2, a prospective student:
- must have a Grade 9 pass or a higher qualification / ABET Level 4; OR
- must have an NQF Level 1 qualification.
- To enroll for NQF Level 3: competency in learning outcomes at NQF Level 2;
- To enroll for NQF Level 4: competency in learning outcomes at NQF Level 3.
- You must pass all SEVEN subjects to obtain the NC(V) qualification at a particular level and to progress to the next NQF Level
- The pass requirement for the four vocational subjects is 50% per subject
- The pass requirement for the fundamentals subjects is as follows
- Life Orientation – 40%
- English First Additional Language – 40%
- Mathematics/Mathematical Literacy – 30%
- Only ONE fundamental subject may be condoned for a maximum of 5%.
- No condonement for Vocational subjects.
Therefore, the Ekurhuleni West TVET College Application Date has been published online and can be accessed through the school website provided below.
- Ekurhuleni West TVET College General Requirement Portal – http://www.ewc.edu.za/generalInfo.htm
From the Link above, you can access the Ekurhuleni West TVET College, EWC Admission Requirement – ewc.edu.za Application Requirement.
If there should be any difficulty, please do well by dropping a comment below and we will give you a positive reply.