The management of the eta College has released the Application Requirement/Admission Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“eta College Application Requirement – etacollege.com Application Requirement, eta College Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
Table of Contents
eta College Admission Requirement / Application Requirement
Admission to Bachelor degree, NQF Level 7
The minimum requirement for admission to Bachelor Degree programmes is either:
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) with bachelor degree admission with minimum of 30% in English, coupled with an achievement rating of 4 (adequate achievement 50-59%) or better in four recognised NSC 20-credit subjects (refer annexure 7 for list).
- A National Certificate Vocational (NCV). A student must achieve at least 60% in three fundamental subjects, including the language of learning and teaching in the higher education institution, and achieve at least 70% in four vocational subjects, chosen from the NC (V) Level 4 subjects.
- A Senior Certificate (SC) (with relevant endorsement).
- A Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF 4) in a cognate field e.g. fitness, coaching or sport administration.
- A Higher Certificate or Advanced Certificate in a cognate field. For example, a Higher Certificate in Fitness or in Coaching Science enables access to the Diploma in Sport and Exercise. The Higher Certificate in Sports Recreation and Fitness Management enables access to the Diploma in Sport and Recreation Management
Therefore, the eta College Application Date has been published online and can be accessed through the school website provided below.
- eta College General Requirement Portal – https://www.etacollege.com/admission-criteria/
From the Link above, you can access the eta College, eta College Admission Requirement – www.etacollege.com Application Requirement.
If there should be any difficulty, please do well by dropping a comment below and we will give you a positive reply.