Fidelity Services Group is offering a select few graduates an opportunity to embark on a unique 18 months development programme, based in Johannesburg. The programme will only be accepting candidates in Johannesburg or willing to relocate to the Gauteng province at their own cost.
FAQs: “fidelity Vacancies 2022, Fidelity Security Group Roodepoort, Fidelity Services Group Contact Details, Fidelity Security Vacancies 2022, Fidelity Services Group Midrand, Fidelity Security Owner, Fidelity Security Group Vacancies, Fidelity Security Head Office”
Table of Contents
Fidelity Service Group Programme Advert
- Location: Gauteng
- Company: Fidelity Service Group
- Closing Date: Friday, 30 September, 2022 – 12:00
The programme will equip the graduates with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to lead a team in the business, providing you with an opportunity to transition into an identified role within the organization.
During your time you will be developing knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as personal characteristics that will enable you to lead, show innovation and implement agreed strategies with ambition, passion, and urgency.
The graduate programme will help to develop both your individual attributes and career aspirations through exposure to various specialized business concepts, objectives, and outcomes.
- Qualifications such as but not limited to, fields including Business Management, Finance, Marketing and Communications, Sales, Logistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Law, Criminal Investigation, or equivalent qualifications at an NQF 7 level.
- Postgraduate is advantageous.
- 0 – 1 years of experience
- Based or willing to relocate to Johannesburg
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have own reliable vehicle
- Clear criminal record
- Must be fully computer literate on MS Office suite
- Willingness to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work.
How to Apply to Fidelity Service Group
Applicants will undergo standard selection and screening processes. Interested candidates whose credentials match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 30 September 2022.
Preference will be given to EE candidates.