Frances Baard Information Technology Internship Opportunities 2021 – Frances Baard Information Technology Career, Frances Baard Information Technology Forms, Frances Baard Information Technology Training Programme, Frances Baard Information Technology Opportunities 2021…
Table of Contents
Frances Baard Information Technology Internship Opportunities 2021
“Frances Baard District Municipality is a dynamic equal opportunity employer where goals are achieved through teamwork and the pursuit of excellence in service delivery”
- Friday, February 26, 2021 – 12:00
- Frances Baard Municipality
- R100 000.00 per annum
- Northern Cape
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Applying guidelines in respect of troubleshooting and installation of new software and/or hardware.
- Setting up, installing and testing new units, seeking approval and correcting deviations prior to handover.
- Checking and communicating functionality in the live environment to internal technical support personnel.
- Applying instructions and guidelines to support end-users with queries on the capability of application software, peripheral devices, connectivity and/ or functionality of operating software and hardware devices.
- Providing guidance to new users with start-up /log-on procedures and/or sequences, tools and capabilities of associated packages Updating asset details of computer equipment and accessories located within the organization.
Two-Year Employment Contract
- The applicant must be in possession of a MCSE, Comptia A+ and N+.
- A B.Sc. degree in Computer Science will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, Training and Competencies Required:
- A good aptitude for IT Technical support.
- Good verbal and writing skills.
- Fundamental understanding of Network topology and protocols and troubleshooting skills for Hardware, Software and Network peripherals.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms are available from the municipal office and/or may be downloaded from the municipal website; www.francesbaard.gov.za.
Please note that designated groups, including people living with disabilities, are particularly encouraged to apply. Faxed or Emailed Applications Will Not Be Considered.
Successful candidates will be subjected to a compulsory reference and validation checks.
Should you not receive any response from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.