General Electric Internship Programmes 2021 – General Electric Apprenticeship Career, General Electric Apprenticeship Forms, General Electric Apprenticeship Training Programme, General Electric Apprenticeship Opportunities 2021…
Table of Contents
General Electric Internship Programmes 2021
“An internship at GE is an opportunity to learn while doing. These programs & hiring cycles vary based on need.”
- Friday, 16 April 2021
- Eastern Cape
- General Electric
Business Development Sales Support Intern
- Degree in Engineering or Health Sciences or similar
- 0 – 2 years experience in a medical diagnostic environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business needs as well as to sales meetings and tradeshows
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check your driving record
- Completed BCom or Advance Diploma in Accounting/Financial Management
- Must be a South African citizen
Healthcare Administrator Intern
- Completed business related diploma or degree.
- 0 – 2 years experience in a healthcare environment.
HOW TO APPLY