The Safari Valley Resort Vacancies – www.safarivalleyresort.com Recruitment 2023, The Safari Valley Resort Jobs, The Safari Valley Resort Career, and more available below…
Table of Contents
The Safari Valley Resort Jobs Details
The Safari Valley Resort hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Under Butler and Restaurant Supervisor. Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: The Safari Valley Resort
- Deadline: 03 June 2023
- Location: Eastern Region
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- Education: SHS / Diploma
- Experience: N/A
Under Butler Job Description
- Take Care of All Resident Guests and Coordinate with All Concerned Departments to Fulfil Guest Needs and Requests.
- Fully Aware of The Cabin Dining Options and Other Outlets Menu, Answers Questions on Menu Selections, Communicates with The F&b Manager and Chef Regarding Menu Questions and Product Availability.
- Follows All the Guest Needs until They Are Completed to The Total Guest Satisfaction.
- Welcomes the Allocated Guests at The Welcome Centre Porte-Cochere upon Arrival.
- Ensures Refresher Towels and Welcome Drinks Are Offered and Drives/escorts the Guests to Their Assigned Cabins.
- Conducts the In-Cabin Check-In Process in A Fast and Efficient Manner, Following All the Standards and Also Ensuring Luggage Delivery. Takes Care of The Guest’s Requests and Liaise with Respective Departments: Laundry, Wake up Call, Spa Bookings, Concierge and Any Special Requests Etc.
- Records Transactions and Order Items in Point of Sales (pos) System.
- Informs Housekeeping Department of the Time Desired for The Daily Cleaning and Turndown Service.
- Fully Conversant with Accommodation Features: Lay-Out, Room Type, Location, Decor, in Room Facilities and Equipment.Fully Conversant with All Resort Facilities and Activities.
- Fully Conversant with The Local Flora & Fauna in Order to Impart This Knowledge to All Guests.
- Fully Aware of Operating Procedures for All Electrical and Electronic Equipment in The Guest Cabins.
- Serves the Guests in A Calm, Discrete and Courteous Manner, Respecting Timing & Standards. Hosts and Welcome All Guests in A Gracious and Polite Manner, and To Have the Ability to Hold a Conversation with The Guest in A Natural and Spontaneous Manner No Matter the Nationality of The Guest.
- Carries out Checkout in Efficient Manner, Organising Luggage and Transportation.
- Carries out Any Other Reasonable Duties and Responsibilities as Assigned by Management.
Restaurant Supervisor Job Description
- To supervise, maintain and improve the performance of all restaurant Staff
- Be aware of restaurant targets and objectives and strive to achieve maximum turnover, ensuring Guest satisfaction.
- Ensure operating criteria and procedures are current and enforce adherence to the Standards of Performance Manuals.
- Assist in the induction and training of all Restaurant Staff. Ensure the ongoing training of all staff, paying particular attention to personal hygiene and appearance, productivity, product knowledge, workflow, service skills, selling skills, the “Resort Culture” and attitude.
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in the restaurant and mise-en-place areas
- To ensure that the department is prepared at the start of service times and that all pre-service activity has been carried out.
- To create and maintain good personal contact with all guests
- To supervise and check the handling of guests, recommendation of food and beverage items, and taking orders.
- To control loss, abuse, and breakage of all operating equipment and to ensure all equipment and utensils are correctly handled and stored
- To ensure that the restaurant is adequately supplied with the correct operating equipment
How to Apply
Prospective candidates who meet the requirements set above should submit their applications, including CVs to the address below: