GIBB is looking for another talented professional to complement their team, in the form of a Intern. This would be for an architect internship so check if you meet the requirements and apply.
FAQs: “Gibb South Africa, Gibb Group”
Table of Contents
GIBB Programme Advert
- Location: Gauteng
- Company: GIBB
As a subsidiary, SVA International retains a range of building service capabilities covering engineering expertise, architecture, environmental and sustainability, urban design tenant management and building management systems. The GIBB multi-disciplinary team sector designs mechanical, electrical, and public health systems required for safe, comfortable, sustainable, and energy-efficient installation and operation of modern buildings.
Key Performance Areas (KPAs)
- Develop and be responsible for aspects of the project design and development
- Assist with the production of design and technical documentation aligned to the project brief
- Produce design concept and follow through to the construction stage
- Pre- and Post-contract administration
- Assist management with the coordination of the project team and program
- Research, programs, plans, designs, and administers building projects for clients, applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials and systems
- Assists in research and coordination of materials and products for project specifications.
- Interfaces with senior management and project managers.
- Attend site meetings
- BAS qualification (Bachelor of Architectural Studies)
- Competent knowledge in Autodesk Revit
- Basic knowledge CAD
- Basic knowledge of 3D programmes (Photoshop/ Lumeon)
- Ability to understand and formulate designs
- Technical knowledge of construction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and technical skills