Grassroots Youth Development Bursary Programme 2021 – Grassroots Youth Development Career, Grassroots Youth Development Forms, Grassroots Youth Development Training Programme, Grassroots Youth Development Opportunities 2021…
Table of Contents
Grassroots Youth Development Bursary Programme 2021
“Grassroots Youth Development Bursary Programme is offering to give financial assistance to students. Financial assistance will be granted to students on a yearly basis, i.e. students will be required to submit a new application each year of their qualification. Student’s academic performance will be taken into consideration when reviewing funding applications for the following year(s).”
- 17th March 2021
- Grassroots Youth Development
- Eastern Cape
- Students who reside in Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality and Sundays River Valley Local Municipality.
- Students who are currently registered or have been accepted to study full time towards an undergraduate degree or diploma at a University/College.
- Students that are seeking careers in the Maths, Sciences and Renewable Energy sector.
- Students whose parents/guardians have a combined household income that does not exceed R350 000 per annum.
All document copies must be certified and not be older than 6 months. Your documents can be certified at the South African Police Service or the South African Post Office.
- Copy of South African ID Document
- Copy of Grade 12 Final Results
- Letter of acceptance from University/College (if you will be studying your first year in 2021)
- Copy of academic record from University/College (if you are a senior student)
- Students whose parents/guardians have a combined household income that does not exceed R350 000 per annum
- Registration Fee
- Tuition Fees
- Prescribed study material
- Transport/Living Allowance Stipend
HOW TO APPLY
Applications to be submitted by email to email@example.com.
To get the application form, CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD