Up till now, anticipating students never stop asking the Difference Between an Application and Registration.
An Application is a formal request submitted to the authority of an institution to be considered suitable to study in their university. While Registration simply means the process of being registered into a university to study a course.
Table of Contents
- 1 Applying for UniZulu Registration 2022
- 2 How to Apply for UniZulu Online Registration 2022
Applying for UniZulu Registration 2022
You MUST apply for admission during the relevant application period before registering for any qualification at UniZulu.
UniZulu will assess your application according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice and your final mark received at the undergraduate level.
If you qualify for admission, and if offered a space, you must accept the offer within the prescribed period before you will be able to register.
After Submitting an Application and Confirming your Application Status, What Is the Next Thing to Do?
You must register. Should you not register for the previous academic year for any reason, you will be required to re-apply for the next academic year.
As soon as your University of Zululand, UniZulu registration has been finalized, a letter confirming your registration for the semester or academic year will be sent to your myUniZulu account.
- ➡ Recommended: UniZulu Registration Dates 2022.
How to Apply for UniZulu Online Registration 2022
At UniZulu, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
- Navigate to the student ienabler page – https://jasper.unizulu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Log in with your student portal details, which your “Student Number and Pin”.
- Select the “Registration” option on the right-hand menu to proceed
- Read and accept the document before being able to continue with the registration process.
- Click on “Submit registration” on the right-hand menu.
- Once you read the rules and agreed to the regulations, click on “I accept“.
- Select your “Employment Status” in the drop-down list in the field.
- Click on “Save and Continue” “Save – Continue or later” “Restart Process” or button.
- Select your subjects, by ticking the box next to each subject.
- Ensure that you select all compulsory subjects.
- These subjects will be indicated with a Click on “Save and Continue” “Save – Continue Later” “Restart or Process” button.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button if you are absolutely sure that you’ve selected the right subject, Offering Type and Period of Study
- Click on the “Accept Registration” button to continue with the registration process.
- Click on “Proof of Registration” on the left should you want to re-print your proof of registration.
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while UniZulu processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest UniZulu Online Assistance.