www.sun.ac.za Online Application Form | How to Apply SU Online Application Form 2021. The Stellenbosch University, SU Application 2021 Admission Registration Form has been released, and BeraPortal has brought the step-by-step Guide to help the Applicant access the SUN Online Application Form.
Before getting more details about How to Apply Stellenbosch University Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on SUN Application Requirement, SUN Application Dates, SU Application for Admission, www.sun.ac.za Admission Applications…
Table of Contents
Stellenbosch University Application Dates for Admission
The Management of The SUN Wishes to Inform All Applicant that Online Registration Into Various Programs for 2021 Is now ongoing.
Stellenbosch University (SU) Application Dates are as Follow;
- 1 March: Applications open for all programmes
- 1 April: Applications open for financial assistance at Stellenbosch University
- 1 August: Applications open for NSFAS bursaries
Applications Closing dates:
- 30 June: Applications close for all undergraduate programmes.
- 30 June: Residence applications close.
- 31 August: Applications close for Stellenbosch University financial assistance.
- 31 October (Diploma in Public Accountability)
- 30 November: Applications close for NSFAS bursaries.
- 15 December: Applications close for Diploma in Public Accountability (Telematic Education)
Things to note before using the online application for University of Stellenbosch:
- You’ll need an email address and functional cell phone number to complete the application.
- Once you complete an online application you may not send a hardcopy application.
- Make sure you complete the application in full (so that there’s no delay from SU).
- Getting a SU student number does not mean you have been accepted.
- Even though you may meet the minimum requirements of the course you are applying to, it does not mean you are guaranteed acceptance to the specific programme.
- If you have any queries during the online application process, you can email email@example.com or contact the University at 021 808 9111.
School learners must ensure that all examination results from Grade 11 until September of Grade 12 are submitted. Failure to do such may result in delays within the student’s application process. You might find that you applied early in Grade 12 and thus only sent in your final Grade 11 results. If this is true, as the year progresses and you receive more results keep sending them through to SU, that way they will have all your results by the time finals come around.
Please note: If you have not written your final NSC examination upon applying, your final Grade 11 marks will determine whether the SU will admit you conditionally to a programme.
Make sure you also submit:
- proof of payment
- a signed contract
- and any other documents you may need to complete for the chosen course of study.
Transferring students should also ensure that all transcripts and academic records are submitted as early as possible as well as that a final transcript of current studies being undertaken reaches the Admissions Office as soon as possible after receipt.
Once you have applied, keep a lookout for your acceptance and/or provisional acceptance letter. You are encouraged to monitor your application status at all times and can do so using the application status monitor here.
How to Apply Online
Below is the listed SUN Online Application portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Contact SUN for More Help
For more information on how to apply to Stellenbosch University (SU), you can visit the official website.
Possibility, you can contact Stellenbosch University, SU Admissions Department using the link below.