Table of Contents
How Do I Cancel a Subject at UP?
You must complete the prescribed form at the Student Service Center, which states that you wish to discontinue your study program. The date on which the University receives the form, requesting discontinuation of a study program, will determine the amount you are owing to the University.
Related Searches: “Cancelled Student Meaning, How to De Register at University of Limpopo, Dismissed from University of Pretoria, Academic Exclusion University of Pretoria 2021, How to Deregister at UL Online, How to Deregister as UFS, Unisa Cancellation of Modules 2021, Up Transfer Guide 2022…”
How to Cancel UP Subject
Below are the steps on how to cancel a Subject(s) at the University of Pretoria.
Discontinuation of A Module At UP
- All discontinuations of, or changes to modules, should be done by the faculty.
- If you want to discontinue your entire study programme, see more details in the section below.
- Should you use the online facility, the cost will be calculated according to the discontinuation dates table.
- Regardless of when a module is added, should you decide to later discontinue it again, the discontinuation costs will be calculated according to the table “Discontinuation dates:”.
- The final date on which registration for a module may be cancelled without having to pay for the specific module is specified in the table “Discontinuation dates”
UP Discontinuation of The Entire Study Programme
- You must complete the prescribed form at the Student Service Centre, which states that you wish to discontinue your study programme.
- The date on which the University receives the form, requesting discontinuation of a study programme, will determine the amount you are owing to the University.
- To determine the fees payable AND final dates for the full discontinuation of your study programme, without having to pay the full cost for the specific study programme, refer to the table: “Discontinuation dates”.
Change of Study Course or Move Between Faculties At UP
- Should you move between faculties or change study courses during the same term (study year), please contact your faculty for assistance. This is not handled as the discontinuation of a study programme. Your faculty will assist with the change.
Please see the link below for full information on the discontinuation dates.