As a recent graduate, at HP you can expect to connect with brilliant people who help you perform at your best and work with a team that’s as passionate about solving challenges as it is about developing solutions.
FAQs: “Pagani Zonda Hp Barchetta, Hp Instant Ink Sign In, Hp Deskjet 2742e, Hp 62 Ink Cartridge, Hp Elitebook 840 G8, Hp Dev One
Kia Stinger Hp, How to Take Screenshot on Hp Laptop, Screenshot on Hp Laptop, How to Screenshot on Hp Laptop, How to Screenshot on Windows
How to Screenshot on Hp, Hp Elitebook 840 G3 Hp Elitebook 840 G5, Hp Dragonfly, Screenshot on Hp, Hp Elitebook 845 G8, How to Take a Screenshot on Hp Laptop, Hp Envy Photo 7155, Hp Boot Menu Key”
HP Programme Advert
- Location: Northern Cape
- Company: HP
- Closing Date: Friday, 16 September 2022 – 12:00
As a Sales/Category Management Graduate at HP, you will be exposed to roles across Sales, having the opportunity to gain a clear strategic vision of the printing and computing markets.
You will be an active member of our Africa Commercial Organisation, helping your customers and partners to take their business to the next level with the HP portfolio (Printing and Personal Systems products, Services and Solutions).
- Graduate (Bachelor/Master’s) degree obtained in the last 12 months in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or similar
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn new skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Fluency in English
How to Apply to the HP
Preference will be given to members from designated groups, i.e. EE in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
However, this does not suggest that the process of recruitment excludes members from non-designated groups.