HSRC Internship Programme 2022 – HSRC Career, HSRC Forms, HSRC Training Programme, HSRC Opportunities 2022…
HSRC Internship Programme 2022
“The Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC) is responsible for the management of the DSI-HSRC Internship Programme on behalf of the Department of Science and Innovation.”
- 6th September 2022
- South Africa
- Be a South African citizen or South African Permanent Resident (with a valid South African Identity Document).
- Non-South Africans are not eligible to apply;
- Should be currently unemployed and 35 years of age or younger at the time of submitting the application;
- A graduate holding any of the following:
- NQF Level 7: Bachelor’s, Advanced Diploma, or B-Tech Degree;
- NQF Level 8: Bachelor’s Hons Degree, and Postgraduate Diploma;
- NQF Level 9: Master’s Degree or M-Tech.
- Hold a qualification in Science, Engineering and Technology, Research, Development, Innovation, Social Sciences and Humanities or related disciplines and Should Have Completed Their Study at the time of submitting the application.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must attach the following documents with their application.
- Certified copies of certificates;
- Certified academic records; and
- Certified copy of the South African ID or Passport