IEC is currently seeking candidates to join their various branches as interns for 24 months.
FAQs: “IEC Medical, IEC Electrical, IEC Portal, IEC Website, IEC Standards Pdf, IEC Verification, Isoiec”
IEC Programme Advert
- Location: Gauteng
- Company: IEC
- Closing Date: Wednesday, 14 September 2022 – 12:00
A 24-month internship programme designed to provide recently qualified graduates with a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in a supportive environment, learning on-the-job and work experience.
Labour Relations Intern
The Intern: Labour Relations will be trained, exposed to and assist in the implementation of all Labour Relations initiatives/interventions.
This will ensure consistent, fair labour practices and compliance with labour legislation to foster labour peace in the workplace.
The Intern will report to the Deputy Manager: Labour Relations.
- Matric and a recognised 3-year tertiary Degree or National Diploma from an accredited tertiary institution in one of these fields: Labour Relations/ Human Resource Management.
- It is preferred for the candidate to be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally.
- Computer literate, familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willingness to learn to work with new software and applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of Labour Laws.
- Ability to research and implement best practices.
- Understanding of basic disciplinary and grievance processes.
How to Apply to IEC
- Applicants for the above position/s should not have a high party political profile.
- All successful permanent candidates will be required to enter into performance contracts.
- Should applicants be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- All applications must include:
- a covering letter with a recent, updated comprehensive curriculum vitae;
- a copy of all qualification documents;
- a copy of identity document; and
- a copy of driving licence (if required).
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please note that recommended candidates will undergo risk assessments, including inter alia the verification of curricula vitae, all qualifications, criminal and credit assessments and appointments will only be made upon positive verification thereof.
- A probation period of twelve months will be applicable to permanent employees.
- The Electoral Commission will only correspond with short-listed candidates.
- The Electoral Commission is under no obligation to fill the position/s and reserves the right not to make any appointment in the above post/s. Although advertised, positions may thus either be withdrawn, re-advertised or filled by way of transfer or deployment, should it be considered in the interest of service delivery.