Why Do You Need to Pay School Fees? It’s an exchange for service or advice received from learners?
“Chuka university latest news, Chuka university portal, Chuka university admission portal, Chuka university notice board, www Chuka ac ke student welfare student mail, Chuka university student portal password, Chuka university student portal admission letter”
To receive learning, students ought to pay school fees respectively.
Note that the Chuka University school fees are to be paid by candidates admitted into the prestigious institution: the Homebase Student, the International Student, or Students with Disabilities.
How to Check Chuka University Fee Balance
The Chuka University has a friendly fee payment policy that allows you to pay your fees in instalments. Most student forgets the remaining amount after their 1st or 2nd instalment, how do such students calculate their balance?
Below are the steps on How to Check/Calculate Fees Balance at the Chuka University;
- Navigate to “Student Portal” or visit https://portal.chuka.ac.ke/
- To login, enter your “Registration Number and password”
- Click on “Fees”
- Click on “statement of fees” to view the breakdown and total of the fees to be paid
- If you wish to pay your fees, click on the tab to pay the fees
- Follow the steps gradually to pay the fees at designated banks.
Should you have questions, refer them to the official website or simply open the link below to get the official Chuka University contact details
- Chuka University Student Portal
- Chuka University eLearning Portal
- List of Chuka University Courses & Programmes Offered
Please share this information to reach your loved ones.