Why Do You Need to Pay School Fees? It’s an exchange for service or advice received from learners?
“KMTC fee structure for certificate in health records, KMTC portal, KMTC courses and fee structure, KMTC login, KMTC fee structure per semester, KMTC fee structure for diploma in community health nursing, KMTC ac ke student portal login account, fee structure for certificate in community health nursing”
To receive learning, students ought to pay school fees respectively.
Note that the KMTC school fees are to be paid by candidates admitted into the prestigious institution: the Homebase Student, the International Student, or Students with Disabilities.
How to Check KMTC Fee Balance
Kenya Medical Training College has a friendly fee payment policy that allows you to pay your fees in instalments. Most student forgets the remaining amount after their 1st or 2nd instalment, how do such students calculate their balance?
Below are the steps on How to Check/Calculate Fees Balance at Kenya Medical Training College;
- Navigate to “Student Portal” or visit https://portal.kmtc.ac.ke/
- To login, enter your Student Admission No. / Employee Number and Password
- Click on “Fees”
- Click on “statement of fees” to view the breakdown and total of the fees to be paid
- If you wish to pay your fees, click on the tab to pay the fees
- Follow the steps gradually to pay the fees at designated banks.
Should you have questions, refer them to the official website or simply open the link below to get the official KMTC contact details
- KMTC Student Portal
- Kenya Medical Training College eLearning Portal
- How to Create Kenya Medical Training College Student Email
Please share this information to reach your loved ones.