Why Do You Need to Pay School Fees? It’s an exchange for service or advice received from learners?
“KeMU student portal, KeMU fee structure pdf, KeMU virtual, Kenya methodist university fee structure, KeMU online registration, KeMU student email, KeMU fee structure for government-sponsored students”
To receive learning, students ought to pay school fees respectively.
Note that the KeMU school fees are to be paid by candidates admitted into the prestigious institution: the Homebase Student, the International Student, or Students with Disabilities.
How to Check KeMU Fee Balance
The Kenya Methodist University has a friendly fee payment policy that allows you to pay your fees in instalments. Most student forgets the remaining amount after their 1st or 2nd instalment, how do such students calculate their balance?
Below are the steps on How to Check/Calculate Fees Balance at the Kenya Methodist University;
- Navigate to “Student Portal” or visit https://portal2.kemu.ac.ke/
- To login, enter your Student “Registration/Employee number and password”
- Click on “Fees”
- Click on “statement of fees” to view the breakdown and total of the fees to be paid
- If you wish to pay your fees, click on the tab to pay the fees
- Follow the steps gradually to pay the fees at designated banks.
Should you have questions, refer them to the official website or simply open the link below to get the official KeMU contact details
- KeMU Student Portal
- Kenya Methodist University eLearning Portal
- List of KeMU Courses & Programmes Offered
Please share this information to reach your loved ones.