Why Do You Need to Pay School Fees? It’s an exchange for service or advice received from learners?
“SEKU student portal, SEKU registration, SEKU fees structure, SEKU online exams, SEKU student portal login account, SEKU app, SEKU fee statement”
To receive learning, students ought to pay school fees respectively.
Note that the SEKU school fees are to be paid by candidates admitted into the prestigious institution: the Homebase Student, the International Student, or Students with Disabilities.
Table of Contents
How to Check SEKU Fee Balance
The South Eastern Kenya University has a friendly fee payment policy that allows you to pay your fees in instalments. Most student forgets the remaining amount after their 1st or 2nd instalment, how do such students calculate their balance?
Below are the steps on How to Check/Calculate Fees Balance at the South Eastern Kenya University;
- Navigate to “Student Portal” or visit http://portal.seku.ac.ke/
- To login, enter your Registration/Employee and password”
- Click on “Fees”
- Click on “statement of fees” to view the breakdown and total of the fees to be paid
- If you wish to pay your fees, click on the tab to pay the fees
- Follow the steps gradually to pay the fees at designated banks.
Should you have questions, refer them to the official website or simply open the link below to get the official SEKU contact details
- SEKU Student Portal
- South Eastern Kenya University eLearning Portal
- List of SEKU Courses & Programmes Offered
Please share this information to reach your loved ones.