Who are we? TIBU Health was founded in 2018 by a small team of health and technology experts with one objective in mind: make it easier for people to obtain high quality healthcare services.
FAQs: “Tibu Health Jobs, Tibu Health Postal Address, Tibu Health Location, Tibu Health Founders, Tibu Health Linkedin, Tibu System, Tibu Kenya, Tibu App“
Table of Contents
Tibu Health Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Tibu Health
- Closing Date : 24 April. 2023
- Responsible for strengthening and developing relationships with new and existing referral sources for Tibu.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Tibu channel’s growth.
- Take ownership of the management of the B2C sales vertical
- Provide market feedback to company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Analyse, document and communicate the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly objectives to internal stakeholders; identify areas of concern and assist in generating solutions
- Collaborating with marketing teams to create marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products and services.
- Coordinating with CS to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Tibu’s solutions according to customer needs.
- Monitor and analyse customers’ adoption of the home, virtual and clinic service delivery channels
- Sustaining rapport with key clients (VIPS) by making periodic visits to explore specific needs and anticipate new opportunities.
- Be an active member in the product development process, gathering customer feedback and communicating it to the product and marketing team.
- Conducting marketing surveys on current and new product concepts in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Monitor the industry development and wellness hub competitive landscape, identify key trends and developments and regularly update the senior manager team, bringing ideas on new business opportunities to the table.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business changes/ directions for the business channels
- Developing a robust commercial strategy and tactic to unlock revenue potential for Tibu Health.
- building and maintaining relationships with clients, consistently multi-tasking between new client acquisition and relationship management.
- Reporting on return on investments of activities carried out.
- Performing any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.