The Management of The Lunghile Nursing School wishes to inform all intended applicants that application into various programs for 2023 admission exercises is ongoing.
Before getting more details about How to Apply for the Lunghile Nursing School Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on Lunghile Nursing School Application Requirement, Lunghile Nursing School Application Dates, Lunghile Nursing School Application for Admission, www.lunghile.co.za Admission Applications…
Table of Contents
- 1 Lunghile Nursing School Application Dates for Admission
- 2 Lunghile Nursing School Application Requirements
- 3 Lunghile Nursing School Application Details
- 4 Lunghile Nursing School Online Application Form
- 5 Contact Lunghile Nursing School for Help
Lunghile Nursing School Application Dates for Admission
Lunghile Nursing School Application Closing Date is 1 ACADEMIC YEAR
Lunghile Nursing School Application Requirements
The Lunghile Nursing School Admission/Application Requirements are available below.
Things to Note Before Applying Online to Nursing School:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- The NSC Certificate
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number.
- Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number/email, the outcome of your application will be sent via SMS/email.
Lunghile Nursing School Needed Documents
If you are looking forward to studying at Lunghile Nursing School, the following documents must be submitted with your application – copies of documents to be certified.
Applicants currently studying towards a South African Grade 12 are required to bring these Documents:
- Application form.
- 2 Certified copies of your South African identity document.
- Certified copy of your marriage/divorce certificate if applicable
- 2 ID photos.
- Certified copy of previous tertiary qualification(s) (if applicable).
International Applicants are required to bring these Documents:
- Study permit/asylum certificate
- International school-leaving statement of symbols
- International qualification certificate with SAQA evaluation document
- Academic record and certificate of conduct if registered/completed at another higher education institution in South
- Africa Proof of payment of application fee
Lunghile Nursing School Application Details
Applications for the above qualifications for 2023 are now open, see the link to the School’s Application form below.
Interested candidates are to submit the application form and supporting documents to email@example.com
Lunghile Nursing School Online Application Form
Below is the listed Lunghile Nursing School Online Application Form portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
Admission to all Lunghile Nursing School study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students Lunghile Nursing School is able to accommodate per programme.
International applicants can call this number for application details – +27 12 343-5400.
Please note the Closing Date for Applications.
Contact Lunghile Nursing School for Help
For more information on how to apply to the Lunghile Nursing School, you can visit the official website.
Possibly, you can contact the Lunghile Nursing School’s Admissions Department using the link below.