Mercedes-Benz SA Bursary Opportunity 2021 – Mercedes-Benz SA Career, Mercedes-Benz SA Forms, Mercedes-Benz SA Training Programme, Mercedes-Benz SA Programme 2021, Mercedes-Benz SA Graduate Internships Programmes, Mercedes-Benz SA Service Job Vacancies available below…
Table of Contents
Mercedes-Benz SA Internship 2021
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa invites suitable applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.”
- 08 January 2021
- East London, Eastern Cape.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- Relevant practical experience in your field of study
- Exposure to a world-class manufacturing facility and environment
- An opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- Coaching and mentoring support
Who Can Apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Engineering: Mechanical, Electrical / Electronic, Industrial, Mechatronics, Metallurgy
- Human Resources
- Finance / Economics
- Logistics / Supply Chain
- Computer Engineering / Information Technology
- Analytical Chemistry
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
What Are the Criteria?
- Grade 12, with distinction in Mathematics and/or Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
- For an optimal selection process, please attach all relevant documents.
- Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. The email address provided is for query purposes only.
- Should you not hear from MBSA-HR by 31 March 2021 please consider your application unsuccessful
- LATE AND INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED