MINTEK Bursary programme 2021 – MINTEK Career, MINTEK Forms, MINTEK Training Programme, MINTEK Opportunities 2021…
Table of Contents
MINTEK Bursary programme 2021
“Mintek’s Undergraduate and Postgraduate Bursary Programmes are one of the ways in which they ensure that the most talented, well trained and highly skilled technical people are able to study further.”
- 31st July 2021
- South Africa
- At University currently: Studying towards any of the above-mentioned degrees with an overall average of 60% and no failed courses or subjects.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Must meet the university entry requirements and be accepted at a recognised South African university for full-time studies
Fields of Study
Mintek has a strong interest in students who intend to pursue/are currently pursuing undergraduate degrees, honors degrees, or B.Tech diplomas in the following fields:
- Chemistry (Analytical or Geochemistry)
- Chemical Engineering (Minerals Processing option)
- Electrical Engineering (Process Control Systems or Electronics)
- Geology (majoring in Mineralogy, Petrology, Applied Geology or Economic Geology)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Physical Metallurgy / Materials Science
- Full payment of registration, tuition, residence, and meal fees (or the equivalent of a university residence and meal fees if staying in private accommodation), plus a R15 000 p.a. allowance.
- The bursary is awarded for the length of the prescribed course provided that the bursar passes the registered subjects and still complies with the Mintek bursary contract.
HOW TO APPLY
Completed application forms with supporting documentation must be submitted to Mintek’s Academic Liaison Officer as follows:
Via post: Mintek Bursary Office, Private Bag X3015, Randburg 2125 or Fax: 011 709 4465 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of proof of identity (ID or passport)
- Certified copies of Matric certificate and official university transcript/certificates/registration