Msukaligwa Municipality Career, Msukaligwa Municipality Forms, Msukaligwa Municipality Training Programme, Msukaligwa Municipality Programme 2021, Msukaligwa Municipality Graduate Internships Programmes, Msukaligwa Municipality Service Job Vacancies available below…
Table of Contents
Msukaligwa Municipality Traffic Officer Learnerships 2021
“Msukaligwa Local Municipality invites suitable applicants to apply for 3 x Traffic Officer Learnership Programme 2021.”
- 15 January 2021
- Grade 12 Diploma in Traffic Safety and Municipal Police Management NQF 6
- Drivers License (Code 10)
- Currently unemployed.
- Currently not participating in any Learnership or Internship Programme
- Under the age of 35 years
- No criminal record.
- Applicants must reside within Msukaligwa Local Municipality and Proof of residence is required.
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA identify document will be considered.
- Short-listed candidates will be subjected to physical fitness test prior to the interviews.
HOW TO APPLY
Or At Corporate Services Department, 4 Th Floor, Civic Centre, Ermelo.
Applicants Must Attach:
- Certified Copies of Grade 12 Certificate
- The Diploma in Traffic and Municipal Police Management NQF6
- ID Copies
- CV’S WITHOUT CERTIFIED COPIES OF CERTIFICATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Pease note that if you don’t hear from the municipality after a month, please consider your application unsuccessful”
Application Must Be Posted to Msukaligwa Local Municipality, P.O. Box 48, Ermelo, 2350, for The Attention of The Hr Manager Ms. L.P. Mnisi
For enquiries contact human resources at 017 801 3584 during office hours