GS Phase aims to recruit 1050 unemployed graduates (diploma – PhD) and place them nationally in different organisations (government and non-governmental) where they will be incubated (trained and mentored) to further develop their competence and confidence in the management of environment/biodiversity.
FAQs: “Namakwa District Municipality Map, Namakwa District Municipality Logo, Zf Mgcawu District Municipality, Namakwa District Municipality Address, Namakwa District Municipality Tenders Namakwa District Municipality Vacancies”
Table of Contents
Namakwa District Municipality Programme Advert
- Location: Northern Cape
- Company: Namakwa District Municipality
- Closing Date: Friday, 23 September 2023 – 12:00
The Groen Sebenza Phase II Programme is a bridging into work programme funded to the tune of R300m for the next three years.
The programme goals:
- Enable workplace-based learning for graduates aimed at building and strengthening their capacity at various levels.
- Creation of job opportunities and possible permanent placement beyond funding.
- Transformation and organisational strengthening – strengthen different organisational development aspects including transformation in its totality, mentoring, proactive skills and planning to better respond to organisational mandates and other national priorities.
- Research informed – through research, develop a ‘live’ skills intelligence system that will enable the sector to proactively plan for skills development and track and trace the utilisation of the developed skills.
Namakwa District Municipality in partnership with The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) is pleased to announce a call for applications for incubation in the following fields:
- BA IN Env Management
How to Apply to the Namakwa District Municipality
- Must be a SA citizen.
- young unemployed and underemployed professionals between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Innovative, dynamic and creative
- A commitment to a career development in the environmental/biodiversity sector.
- Must hold qualifications mentioned in table above
- People with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
Internship monthly stipend values (no other benefits apply as these are internship positions)
- Diploma completed (or equivalent to NQF 6): R6 082.00
- Bachelors completed (or equivalent to NQF 7): R7 359.00
- Honours completed (or equivalent to NQF 8): R8 697.00
- Masters completed (or equivalent to NQF 9): R10 035.00
If you are interested in fashion and beauty tips, Click here to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.