The management of the Northlink TVET College has released the Application Requirement/Admission Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Northlink TVET College Application Requirement. northlink.co.za Application Requirement, Northlink TVET College Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
Admission Requirements for NC(V) Students
The students are permitted to study for a maximum of four years for NC (V) Levels 2, 3, and 4 taking into account possible subject failures.
- Minimum entrance requirements are NQF1 i.e. Grade 9 and AET Level 4
- Entry requirements have been guided and aligned to the NC (V) policy. A point system for entry into qualifications will be utilized.
Admission Requirements for Report 191 Students
- Minimum entrance requirements as aligned by the NATED Policy. Students who have passed to Grade 12/NC (V) Level 4 will be admitted to N4.
- Students who have passed grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 who want to pursue an artisan career will be admitted to N1 based on a point system
Admission Requirements for Occupational Programmes
- Minimum entrance requirements as per registered Skills Programme/Learnership approved by QCTO/SETA
- To be eligible to apply for an Occupational Programme a student who previously enrolled for NC(V) or Report 191 programs will only be considered if such a student has fully completed the NC(V) or Report 191 programme (passed all subjects).
Therefore, the Northlink TVET College Application Date has been published online and can be accessed through the school website provided below.
- Northlink TVET College General Requirement Portal – https://www.northlink.co.za/?s=General+requirements
From the Link above, you can access the Northlink TVET College, Northlink TVET College Admission Requirement – northlink.co.za Application Requirement.
If there should be any difficulty, please do well by dropping a comment below and we will give you a positive reply.