Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a Production Intern who has completed their S4 with the view to qualifying in Pulp and Paper or Chemical Engineering.
FAQs: “Sappi Products, Sappi Ideas that Matter, Sappi South Africa, Sappi Human Resources, Sappi Mills, Sappi Europe”
Table of Contents
SAPPI Programme Advert
- Location: Mpumalanga
- Company: SAPPI
- Closing Date: Tuesday, 13 September 2023 – 12:00
This role reports to the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
- Commit to a training programme for 2 years
The ideal candidate should have:
- S4 or National Diploma in Pulp and Paper or Chemical Engineering
- No experience required
How to Apply to SAPPI
At Sappi, we are vaccinated and expect all new employees to be vaccinated when joining our One Sappi family. Show us your support by submitting your vaccine card when applying for our vacancies.
If you are interested in fashion and beauty tips, Click here to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.