Sibanye Stillwater Learnership Programme 2021 – Sibanye Stillwater Career, Sibanye Stillwater Forms, Sibanye Stillwater Training Programme, Sibanye Stillwater Opportunities 2021…
Table of Contents
Sibanye Stillwater Learnership Programme 2021
“Sibanye Stillwater academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in a Mining Engineering Learnership to apply.”
- Friday, March 5, 2021 – 12:00
- Sibanye Stillwater
- Gauteng, Free State
- Applicants with Highest aggregate in Pure Mathematics and English in Grade 12
- Applicants who achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Have a minimum Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational certificate, with pure Mathematics and English Communication, in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate programme
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 3 or higher
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
HOW TO APPLY
- Shortlisted applicants will need to undergo an interview process, psychometric assessment and screening, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
- Applicants must upload CV, certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
- All foreign qualifications must have SAQA verification