The management of the South West Gauteng TVET College has released the Application Requirement/Admission Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“South West Gauteng TVET College (SWGC) Application Requirement. swgc.co.za Application Requirement, South West Gauteng TVET College Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
Table of Contents
SWGC Admission Requirement / Application Requirement
National Certificate (Vocational) [NC (V)] Level 2 – 4
- The minimum requirement is a successful Grade 9, but even better is successful Grade 10, 11 and Grade 12.
- A year-end school report for Grade 9 or higher; or
- An NQF Level 1 qualification; or
- ABET Level 4
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirement for access to NQF Level 2
Report 191/ Nated N4-N6
- To register for N4 you need a National Senior Certificate (NSC)/ N3 or a Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent and Level 4 NC(V)
Engineering Studies Report 191/Nated N1 – N6 – Campus Spread
- Minimum requirement is a successful Grade 9, but even better is a successful Grade 10, 11 or Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science
Therefore, the South West Gauteng TVET College Application Date has been published online and can be accessed through the school website provided below.
- South West Gauteng TVET College General Requirement Portal – http://www.swgc.co.za/admission-requirements/
From the Link above, you can access the South West Gauteng TVET College, South West Gauteng TVET College Admission Requirement – swgc.co.za Application Requirement.
If there should be any difficulty, please do well by dropping a comment below and we will give you a positive reply.