Up till now, anticipating students never stop asking the Difference Between an Application and Registration.
An Application is a formal request submitted to the authority of an institution to be considered suitable to study in their university. While Registration simply means the process of being registered into a university to study a course.
Table of Contents
- 1 Applying for SPU Registration 2022
- 2 How to Apply for SPU Online Registration 2022
Applying for SPU Registration 2022
You MUST apply for admission during the relevant application period before registering for any qualification at SPU.
SPU will assess your application according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice and your final mark received at the undergraduate level.
If you qualify for admission, and if offered a space, you must accept the offer within the prescribed period before you will be able to register.
After Submitting an Application and Confirming your Application Status, What Is the Next Thing to Do?
You must register. Should you not register for the previous academic year for any reason, you will be required to re-apply for the next academic year.
As soon as your Sol Plaatjie University, SPU registration has been finalized, a letter confirming your registration for the semester or academic year will be sent to your mySPU account.
- ➡ Recommended: SPU Registration Dates 2022.
How to Apply for SPU Online Registration 2022
At SPU, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
- Navigate to the student ienabler page – https://ienabler.spu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login?numtype=S
- Log in with your student portal details, which your “Student Number and Pin”.
- Click on “Registration”
- Select “Rules and Registrations” on the left.
- Once you have read the rules and agreed to the Rules and Regulations, click on the “I Accept” button at the bottom of the page.
Click on Certificate Seen on your left to upload the following documents:
- Acknowledgement of Debt (AOD)
- Proof of Registration Payment
- Acknowledgement of Funding
- Click on the “Save and Continue” or “Save – Continue later” or “Restart Process” button.
- Select “Submit Registration” on the left
- Select your “Employment Status” in the drop-down list “Employed by External Employer“, “Employed by This Institution” or “Unemployed.“
- Click on the “Save and Continue” or “Save – Continue later” or the “Restart Process” button.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” or “Save – Continue Later” or the “Restart Process” button.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button if you are absolutely sure that you’ve selected the right subject(s).
- Click on the “Accept Registration” button to continue with the registration process
- Click on “Proof of Registration” on the left, print and collect your document by the printer.
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while SPU processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest SPU Online Assistance.