The management of the Thekwini TVET College has released the Application Requirement/Admission Requirement for the Student of the institution.
“Thekwini TVET College Application Requirement. thekwini.edu.za Application Requirement, Thekwini TVET College Registration Requirement, Admission Requirement available below.”
Table of Contents
Thekwini TVET College Admission Requirement / Application Requirement
Here Are the Thekwini Tvet College Admission Requirements:
What Is the Minimum Entrance Requirements
- For N1 – Grade 12
- N2- Grade 12 Certificate with A Pass in Mathematics and Physical Science
- For N4 – N3
- For N2 – N1
- For N5 – N4
- For N3 – N2 /Technical Grade 12
- For N6 – N5
What is the minimum entrance requirements
- A year-end school report for Grade 9, 10, 11, or 12, or
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RLP) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Therefore, the Thekwini TVET College Application Date has been published online and can be accessed through the school website provided below.
- Thekwini TVET College General Requirement Portal – https://www.thekwini.edu.za/
From the Link above, you can access the Thekwini TVET College, Thekwini TVET College Admission Requirement – www.thekwini.edu.za Application Requirement.
If there should be any difficulty, please do well by dropping a comment below and we will give you a positive reply.