This exciting Learnership provides an opportunity to be trained in various technical disciplines for a period of 7 months. Upon completion, candidates will be awarded with an NQF Level 2 certification.
FAQs: “Toyota Learnership Programme 2021, Toyota Learnership Programme 2022, Toyota Learnership 2022 Online Application, Toyota Learnership 2021 Online Application, Toyota Learnership 2021 Durban, Toyota Learnership Online Application, Hyundai Learnership 2021Toyota Learnership Application Form…”
Table of Contents
Toyota Learnership Programme Advert
- Location: South Africa, KwaZulu-Natal
- Closing Date: Thursday, 31 March 2022 – 12:00
- Company: Toyota
- Position: Learnership Programme
Individuals must have a minimum Educational Qualification in one of the following fields:
Minimum Educational Qualification in Mechanical Trades:
- NTC3 or Technical Matrix – Subjects, Mathematics Physical Science Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design And a trade related subject (mechanical)
- Alternatively, Electrical Trade NTC3 or Technical Matrix – Subjects, Mathematics Physical Science Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design Electro Technology/ Industrial Electronics and a trade related subject.