The University of Fort Hare (UFH) has sent invitations to students wishing to be re-admitted after being excluded on the basis of poor performance in qualification.
Table of Contents
Re-registering students can register for the academic year during the relevant registration period.
How to Apply for UFH Online Registration 2023
At UFH, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
- Navigate to the student ienabler page – https://www.ufh.ac.za/sudo
- Log in with your student portal details, which your “Student Number and Pin”.
- Select “Rules and Regulations” on the left.
- Select “Submit Registration” on the left.
- Once you have read the rules and agreed to the Rules and Regulations, click on the “I accept” button at the bottom of the page.
- Select your “Employment Status” in the drop-down list in the field.
- Click on “Save and Continue” “Save – Continue or later” “Restart Process” or button.
- Select your subjects, by ticking the box next to each subject.
- Ensure that you select all compulsory subjects.
- These subjects will be indicated with a Click on “Save and Continue” “Save – Continue Later” “Restart or Process” button.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button if you are absolutely sure that you’ve selected the right subject, Offering Type and Period of Study
- Click on the “Print Cost Details” button should you want to print the Registration Costs.
- Click on the “Accept Registration” button to continue with the registration process.
- Click on “Proof of Registration” on the left should you want to re-print your proof of registration.
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while UFH processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest UFH Online Assistance.