The University of the Free State (UFS) has sent invitations to students wishing to be re-admitted after being excluded on the basis of poor performance in qualification.
Table of Contents
Re-registering students can register for the academic year during the relevant registration period.
How to Apply for UFS Online Registration 2023
At UFS, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
- Navigate to the student ienabler page – https://pssa.ufs.ac.za/psp/csprd/?&cmd=login&languageCd=ENG&
- Log in with your “student number” and “password” on the Oracle PeopleSoft system
- Make the required “first payment” five(5) working days prior to register or submit confirmation and approve bussary/loan
- Contact your faculty for academic advice (modules you need to register for).
- Log in on the “PeopleSoft” System for self-service enrolment.
- Contact “Card Division” for student card service.
- Access your study material via “Blackboard“.
- Confirm your “Modules” on blackboard
- “Gateaway” orientation information.
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while UFS processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest UFS Online Assistance.