The University of Mpumalanga (UMP) has sent invitations to students wishing to be re-admitted after being excluded on the basis of poor performance in qualification. Interested participants should carefully read and follow the UMP re-admission rules (academic progression rules) provided below.
Table of Contents
UMP Re-Admission Rules/Requirement
These academic progression rules are applicable to all undergraduate UMP students, irrespective of when you commenced your undergraduate studies at UMP.
- 1st screen after student login e-Community.
- Then, click on the Course Registration menu.
- The student needs to choose the Subject and Section.
- Displayed details subject selected by the student.
- The student needs to tick the checkbox then click the button to notify the supervisor or the button to cancel or drop the selected subject.
How to Apply for UMP Online Registration 2023
At UMP, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
- Navigate to the student ienabler page – https://ienabler.ump.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Log in with your student portal details, which your “Student Number and Pin”.
- Follow the next steps till completion.
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while UMP processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest UMP Online Assistance.