United Nations Internship Opportunities 2021 – United Nations Career, United Nations Forms, United Nations Training Programme, United Nations Opportunities 2021…
United Nations Internship Opportunities 2021
“Are you dedicated to world development and want to gain practical experience to complement your studies? The Africa FSH is looking for an Intern to provide administrative and technical support to the private sector development and engagement team of the Hub.”
- 6th April 2021
- United Nations
- Currently enrolled in (a) a graduate school programme as a full-time student in economics, development finance and related fields or ( (b) the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent), or (c) have graduated with a university degree as defined in above and, if selected must start the internship within one year of graduation
- Understanding of Private Sector Development and Engagement Concepts and Practices would be beneficial.
- Work experience considered an asset especially in business development data-driven management in e-commerce solutions
- Good writing and researching skills.
- Strong analytical aptitude, communication and presentation skills.
- Good organizational, time management and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to details and proven ability to work independently and effectively.
- Experience in website content management
- Computer proficiency: MS Office
HOW TO APPLY
➡ SIMPLY CLICK HERE TO APPLY