Before Applying for Admission or picking a form at the University of Free State School of Nursing, there are certain requirements set up for aspiring candidates to take note of, therefore, We have taken time to outline the University of Free State School of Nursing admission requirements for both undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as other members of the institute.
Table of Contents
UFS School of Nursing Admission Requirements
University of Free State School of Nursing admission requirements for 2024 applicants are available below and are divided into two (2) sessions, there are;
The minimum requirements to apply for a Bachelor of Nursing are:
- Admission Point (AP) 30
- Language of instruction 50%
- Mathematics 40% or Mathematical Literacy 70%
- Life Sciences 60% or Physical Sciences 50%
- Either Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy is required, as well as either Life Sciences or Physical Sciences.
Please ensure that your application (with all the supporting documents, including a medical certificate) is complete.
Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection.
An application is considered incomplete if the “Documents Required to be submitted with Application Form“ is not attached. Such application will not be considered for selection.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
We will always advise you to relate deep problems with the University of Free State School of Nursing administrative, as the result, click and open the link below to get the official University of Free State School of Nursing contact details.
Alternatively, you can drop your question(s) in our comment session below and We will strive to respond within 48hrs.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our website to get daily post notifications.
Please share to reach loved ones, #Staysafe!
- FAQs About The South African Nursing Council – SANC FAQs.
- SANC eRegister of Nurses & Midwives – sanc.co.za eRegister Portal.
- List of All Registered Nursing Institutions in South Africa in PDF
If you are interested in fashion and beauty tips, Click here to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.