The University of the Western Cape (UWC) has sent invitations to students wishing to be re-admitted after being excluded on the basis of poor performance in qualification. Interested participants should carefully read and follow the UWC re-admission rules (academic progression rules) provided below.
Table of Contents
UWC Re-Admission Rules/Requirement
These academic progression rules are applicable to all undergraduate UWC students, irrespective of when you commenced your undergraduate studies at UWC.
Click below to view the UWC Re-admission rules/regulation:
How to Apply for UWC Online Registration 2023
At UWC, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
- Navigate to the student ienabler page – http://studentdocumentupload.uwc.ac.za/
- Log in with your student portal details, which your “Student Number and Pin”.
- On the Online Student Portal Main Menu click on the “Select modules for registration” link. Then verify that all information is correct.
- Select “Failed” modules (if any), Select “Compulsory” modules, Select “Elective” modules (if any).
- Validate your module selection. If you wish to amend any modules refer to the previous steps.
- Ensure there are no errors
- View cost per module and combined cost. You may edit your module selection by following the previous steps
- Then, accept the terms and conditions. You will receive confirmation of successful registration
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while UWC processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest UWC Online Assistance.