Are you a graduate or postgraduate who wants to gain valuable workplace experience in climate action and policy, network in professional communities of practice, and participate in meaningful work for climate policy, action and accountability? If you are and have an interest in climate action and policy and a related qualification, then we invite you to apply for the Climate Ambition to Accountability Project (CAAP) Internship Programme
FAQs: “WWF internship, WWF careers, WWF Pakistan, world wildlife fund gifts, WWF animals, WWF store, worldwide fund for nature.”
WWF Climate Internship Programme Advert
- Location: South Africa, Gauteng
- Closing Date: Friday, 18 February 2022 – 12:00
- Company: WWF
CAAP is a partnership between WWF South Africa, Institute for Economic Justice and South African Climate Action Network, co-funded by the European Union.
The project will hire three (3) interns through a year-long graduate internship placement, from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023.
The interns will be placed in each partner organization
- Internship 1 and 2: Graduate qualification with Honours in relevant field. Postgraduate qualification in Environmental Science, Environmental Politics, Development Studies, African Studies and equivalent would be an advantage.
- For internship 3: Postgraduate qualification, preferably in Economics and related field. A demonstrated and clearly articulated commitment to a better and sustainable world for all. A commitment to career development in the environment and climate action context. A record of exceptional academic and professional achievement. Exceptional leadership potential.
To support inclusivity and diversity, Black South African graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply to WWF
- Complete the application form and motivate for your preferred organizational placement.
- Upload or attach the following documentation, in a single merged PDF file, to support your application:
O Certified copy of your ID or passport.
O Certified copies of your academic transcripts only.
O, An abridged CV of no more than two pages.
- Do not submit any additional documentation with your application, other than those specified.