The University of Venda offers a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree program through its School of Law, which is part of the Faculty of Management, Commerce and Law.
The program is four years long and covers a wide range of legal topics, including private law, public law, criminal law, and commercial law.
The University of Venda offers a Bachelor of Law Application Timeline:
- Undergraduate applications open on 1 June and close on 31 August of each year.
- Late applications may be considered under exceptional circumstances with a late application fee.
Table of Contents
UNIVEN LLB Program Admission Requirements
To be eligible for admission to the LLB program, you will typically need the following;
- National Senior Certificate (NSC) with a minimum of 50% in English and 60% in four other higher-grade subjects, including History and Geography.
- You may also be required to take an aptitude test and attend an interview.
- UNIVEN LLB program admission requirements: https://www.univen.ac.za/faculties/management-commerce-and-law/school-of-law/
How to apply to Bachelor of Laws at the University of Venda
Here’s how you can apply for the LLB program at the University of Venda.
- Visit the University of Venda online application portal: https://www.univen.ac.za/students/student-support-services/how-to-apply/apply-online/
- Register and create an account.
- Select the “Bachelor of Laws (LLB)” program and complete the application form.
- Upload all required documents, including:
- Certified copies of your academic records (Matric certificate and transcripts)
- Birth certificate or ID document
- Proof of your SA citizenship status (if applicable)
- Recent CV (optional)
- Pay the application fee (currently R200 for South African applicants).
- Once you have reviewed and completed the application form, submit it online.
- Keep a copy of your application and reference number for future reference.
- You can track the status of your application online through the portal.
- You will be notified of the University’s decision by email or SMS.
- If offered a place, you will need to accept the offer and pay the registration fees to secure your spot.
For more information on the LLB program and application process, visit the University of Venda website: https://www.univen.ac.za/faculties/management-commerce-and-law/school-of-law/ or contact the School of Law directly: https://www.univen.ac.za/contact-us/
If you are interested in fashion and beauty tips, Click here to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.