The BER Economist Internship Programme provides practical training to appropriately qualified previously disadvantaged individuals. The programme equips trainees to function as economists in the private and/or the public sector.
FAQs: “Bureau of Economic Research South Africa, What Is Economic Research, National Bureau of Economic Research Bias, Economic Research Jobs, Economic Research PDF, National Bureau of Economic Research Covid Study, National Bureau of Economic Research Impact Factor, Economic Research Topics”
Table of Contents
Bureau for Economic Research Programme Advert
- Location: Western Cape
- Company: Bureau for Economic Research
- Closing Date: Monday, 27 June 2022 – 12:00
The one-year programme affords candidates the opportunity to work alongside BER economists to gain experience in all aspects of business-oriented economic analysis.
Since the inception of the programme in 2006, the BER has trained many economists, pursuing careers at South Africa’s leading financial institutions, the South African Reserve Bank, the National Treasury and other leading research institutes.
- Be a South African citizen
- Hold an honor or Master’s degree in Economics (by January 2023) with macro-economics as a subject at post-graduate level
- Be fluent in English
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills