CHIETA Internship Opportunity 2021 – CHIETA Career, CHIETA Forms, CHIETA Training Opportunity, CHIETA Opportunities 2021…
Table of Contents
CHIETA Internship Opportunity 2021
“Chemical Industries Education and Training Authority (CHIETA) contribute to sustainable development through facilitating the provision of skills for growth in the chemical industries sector..”
- 30 September 2021
- R7, 000.00
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management / Public Finance, and Accounting or related qualification.
Skills & Behavioural competencies:
- Planning and Organisation Skills
- Communication (oral and written)
- Problem-solving ability
- Diversity awareness
- Confidentiality, ethics, integrity, and professionalism
- Detail orientation
Key Performance Areas
- Procurement through the quotation system process.
- Sourcing of suppliers from Central Supplier Database.
- Compilation and evaluating price quotations.
- Conducting product and services market research.
- Compiling and submission of Annual procurement plans and quarterly reporting.
- Participate in overall tender process management.
- Participate and assist various bid committees with bid management.
- Perform inventory management functions including monthly inventory reconciliations.
- Perform travel arrangements bookings including monthly diner’s reconciliation.
- Perform contract management functions.
- Assist the Supply chain management specialist with expenditure trend analysis.
- Drafting of various reports and compliance management.
- Conduct Adhoc supply chain management functions as and when required.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons are invited to submit their CVs by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before the closing date.
NOTE: If no feedback is provided to you by 30 September 2021, please regard your application to be unsuccessful.